RELAUNCH CAMPAIGN FOR LYON’S TOURIST DESTINATION
OFFER “1 NIGHT PURCHASED = 1 NIGHT FREE”.
- Brief : In order to relaunch Lyon as a major tourist destination and to restore confidence to its visitors following the current crisis, imagine a communication campaign to promote the offer set up by the city: 1 night purchased = 1 night offered in the partner hotels.
- Targets: Tourists
- Project: Our concept = the second night with two levels of reading.
Proposal of a strong slogan on which the visuals have been developed:
Because Lyon is not a one-night stand
The symbolism refers to the story of an evening, of a night in Lyon which is not a futile story. That’s why we offer you the second night. But there is also a second reading with the history of Lyon which is so rich that it takes 2 days and 2 nights to fully enjoy the beauties of the city (museums, historical places, restaurants.)
- Production : Web site banners; web advertising inserts, social network banners and posts, displays.
- Distribution : France
IMPACT AND KEY FIGURES OF THE CAMPAIGN
- 64 hosting partners members
- Audience reached: 5 million people in France, Switzerland and Belgium
- Nearly 100,000 visits to the campaign website
- 1 visit out of 2 generated a click towards the partners’ websites
- Nearly half of the visits were generated by social networks and a third by press and radio campaigns.
En savoir +